Webinars & Blog Subscription
Let's keep in touch! Please subscribe and receive monthly notifications of new blog articles or announcements of new HPLC webinars. Hope to see you soon!
Is There Coffee in a Coffee Drink?
Coffee drinks taste like coffee, smells like coffee, and acts like coffee... but is it actually coffee?
HPLC Webinars & Public Lectures Coming Soon!
1. No more leakages: how to make the perfect HPLC fitting & capillary choice
2. Troubleshooting as a misconception: avoiding failures as a better approach to maintenance of HPLC equipment
3. Excessive column washings as a misconception: a better approach to handling, maintenance and conditioning of silica-based and polymeric HPLC columns
4. Major types of HPLC method failures: identifying bottlenecks of implemented HPLC methods
QC & R&D Webinars
5. Transferability of an HPLC method: how to develop a transferable HPLC method; attributes of non-transferable gradient and isocratic HPLC methods
6. Quality of an HPLC method: contemporary & outdated HPLC method attributes; consumer attributes of an HPLC method
7. Quality of an HPLC column: quality of a stationary phase, column packing quality and batch-to-batch reproducibility issues
8. Application of core-shell HPLC packings for routine applications: arguments pro and con
9. Ion-pair HPLC and its alternatives: resolving reproducibility and stability issues related to ion-pair HPLC methods; contemporary ion-exchange and mixed reversed-phase / ion-exchange approaches to replace outdated ion-pair HPLC solutions
10. Matrix-compatible HPLC methods: why sample prep may be unnecessary even for hard-to-handle matrices; better approaches to analyze ointments, suppositories, gels, syrups, pastes, fatty food and oils
11. Specificity & Selectivity: the main characteristics of a routine HPLC method; specific detection conditions and specific HPLC modes; inter- & intra-group selectivity
12. Chemistries & classification of HPLC stationary phases: problems connected with formal L-classification and outdated selectivity tests developed for HPLC packings; smart HPLC column testing to select truly similar HPLC columns
Performance of a QC lab in focus: identifying the four major technical constraints that hold back the economic growth
14. Application of HPLC for Drug & Food Quality Control: what is HPLC, how is it used for quality control, numerous examples of drug & food analysis using HPLC.
15. The Future of Analytical HPLC from a Market-Economy Viewpoint: distinguishing features of HPLC as the analytical method from a market-economy viewpoint, economics of HPLC, stagflation of the modern HPLC market and its reasons, advances in HPLC method design, possible HPLC market development scenarios.
16. The design and consumer attributes of an analytical HPLC method: quality of an analytical HPLC method, its quality attributes and consumer attributes, what is method suitability and method validation, drawbacks of the current HPLC method validation procedure, HPLC method cost-effectiveness, complex technical characteristics that affect HPLC method suitability and cost-effectiveness.
17. Advances and problems of contemporary analytical HPLC: distinguishing features of HPLC as the analytical method, problems of contemporary HPLC, the most underestimated HPLC approaches, the most underestimated HPLC detection techniques, advances in development of novel HPLC packings, advances in HPLC method design.