Synergy4 (BioTek) is an advanced plate reader with multiple read modes. Detection modes include UV-visible absorbance, fluorescence, time-resolved fluorescence, and luminescence modes. The wavelength selection for absorbance mode is monochromator-based, while in fluorescence mode either monochromator or light-blocking filters and dichroic mirrors for increased sensitivity are used in the optical path. The reader includes dual injector system for in-situ addition of reagents for walk-away convenience and to achieve well synchronization.
Description Synergy 4
• End-point measurements for rapid multi-sample analysis
• Kinetic reads for time-dependent spectral measurements
• Spectral scanning in absorbance and fluorescence modes
• Well area scanning for multipoint sampling
• Integrated injector system for addition of 20-200 uL of reagents from two separate reservoirs each with dedicated flow path.
• Temperature controlled chamber to heat plates up to 40 C
• Plate shaking
Features Synergy 4
SpectraFluor Plus (Tecan) is a filter-based absorbance and fluorescence microplate reader with end-point, kinetic, and area-scanning modes. Temperature control and plate-shaking functions are present.
Description SpectraFluor Plus
• Up to 4 absorbance and/or excitation and 4 emission filters on the same filter slide to enable parallel multi-wavelength and background subtraction measurements.
• Temperature control
• Plate shaking
Features SpectraFluor Plus
NanoDrop 2000c (Thermo Scientific) is a miniature diode array-based spectrophotometer for microscale samples. Rapid and robust measurements of absorbance using sample volumes in the range 1-2 mL. Capable of scanning spectral measurments in the range 200-800 nm. Conventional cuvettes are also accepted. Integrated magnetic stirring and temperature control of cuvette samples.